Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Introduction

Welcome to my blog!  I'm Mrs. S, an English and Theater teacher currently working in New York City.  I've tried blogging before but never with much success or longevity.  I think my problem was that I was never part of a blogging community before.  I'm hoping all that will change now that I'll be running a book blogging club at my school.  I'll also be participating in some writing challenges from other blogs, notably those from YA Highway (Road Trip Wednesdays) and Should Be Reading (Teaser Tuesdays). 

The title of my blog comes from the place I do most of my reading these days--on the F train!  My commute to and from work gives me about 45 minutes of good reading time on the train each way, for about an hour and a half every day (and more if I'm waiting for the train a long time!) 

I really want to follow more blogs that are related to YA literature, writing, publishing, or reading in general, so please leave a comment saying hello and sharing a link if it's ok for me to add you to my blogroll!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I had similar experiences with blogging. I had to really work to gain any sort of following or list of blogs to read. This blog-hop (through which I found you, by the way!) should help out a lot. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how both of our first posts related to our commute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!