Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday--Writing Coaches

Ok, a short but sweet Road Trip Wednesday

What kind of writing coach do you need? When you have to coach friends, what kind of coach are you

As I embark on my second NaNoWriMo, my answer is simply: a coach who will keep me writing!  Right now,  I just need to keep putting words on paper.  I'm not so worried about whether my writing is good--not yet.  I need to make it a habit, and stick to it, and actually finish at least one of my works-in-progress.  Once that happens, we'll see about what kind of help or feedback I might want.

Fellow NaNo-ers--how's it going?


3 comments:

  1. And all the best to you, Mrs. S! I hope NaNoWriMo is a win for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - when I'm on that first draft, I need encouragement - and lots of it. Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are brave. I'm not attempting it yet but love to see how everyone else is doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!