Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog Me MAYbe: MAY I share something funny (and by a writer, no less!)

Check out the blogfest!


Hey y'all.  Let's talk about someone who has become one of my 2012 Favorite People: Maggie Stiefvater.  She became one of my favorite people when I read The Scorpio Races (still holding strong as my best book of the year, as I predicted on January 1st when I finished it) and THEN I found her blog.  

What I've learned from reading her blog:  She is a strange and wonderful person and I want to be her when I grow up (shhhh, 26 is not grown up.)  

But, hey, Mrs. S, wasn't yesterday "MAY I tell you about someone else day?"  

Great question.  Yes.  Today is for sharing something funny.

Like Maggie's most recent blog post, "The Trampoline of Doom."

Go, read it, and above all, check her illustrations.  (That's right, in addition to writing like a word ninja, girlfriend is a pretty fabulous visual artist.  There is nothing she can't do.  Behold her decked out printer.) 

Anyway, enjoy...I'm off to read for dear life, to see if I can get one more book in by Sunday's post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!