Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for...Yuck! (Also, "Yes, And")

Welcome to Day 25 of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge here at Reading on the F Train.  Today's topic is Yuck*!


Yeah, so today's topic was going to be "Yes, And"--a major rule of improvisation and something that I think applies to writing in some interesting ways.  BUT then I woke up at 4am in the throes of the awful bug Mr. S had on Saturday, and now sitting up long enough to write this (ten minutes?) feels like running up the steps of the Empire State Building.  So, I'll have to owe you that other post (and to my improviser friends: please forgive me for being the billionth person to steal the one thing people know about improv and bend it to my own will.  Probably best if you skip that future post.) 


So today, Y is for "Yuck", as in, YUCK, I feel like garbage...and I'm glad for once that you all are my online friends and I don't have to worry about giving this to any of you. 



4 comments:

  1. I think your "Z" post should just be "Zzzzzz for sleep, seeing as you probably need some right now. Hope you feel better soon, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sucks, Jess. I hope you're feeling a million times better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post. I hope you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!