Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Students

Because I want to get back into the habit of blogging, and because I've been meaning to do this for a few years now, I will be doing 30 consecutive days of blog posts focusing on 30 different things I am grateful for.  Who says Thanksgiving is only one day a year?

Today I'm grateful for my students.  At both of my schools, I teach some really delightful, funny, thoughtful kids.  While my two schools are demographically very different, students in both places consistently make me smile more than they provoke any other response in me (although probably second place goes to an eyebrow-cocked, "Really?" because goodness knows teenagers are pretty goofy sometimes.)  And I have to mention the students I taught in New York--the ones who taught me how to be a teacher.  I will always and forever be grateful for them.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I love your 30 days of gratitude posts! And I´m happy your students have you as a teacher....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!