Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: GSAs

Because I want to get back into the habit of blogging, and because I've been meaning to do this for a few years now, I will be doing 30 consecutive days of blog posts focusing on 30 different things I am grateful for.  Who says Thanksgiving is only one day a year?

Source


Today I am thankful for the GSAs (gay-straight alliances) at both of my schools.  I've been sitting in on meetings at one school, and last week I participated in the Ally Week rainbow dress days (wear red/orange on Monday, yellow on Tuesday, and so on) at the other school.  I am thankful that so many students at both schools either participate in the clubs directly, or at least support their activities.  I am thankful that I work in two schools that work hard to support their students and encourage open-minded acceptance of others.  

Join in: what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by! Please chime in!